What is double checked locking in singleton?
Justify your answer that you can't define a method inside another method in java, if you can then how?
Give example to differentiate between call by value and call by reference.
0 Answers TCS,
what is polymorphism?
How a class can implement an interface?
5 Answers SysArc,
difference between byte stream class and character stream class?
Why synchronization is important in java?
Difference between Hash Table and Hash Map?
10 Answers Persistent,
What is the final keyword denotes?
Difference between String and StringBuffer.
3 Answers GE, IBM,
What are the topics in advance java?
What is the null?
- How much stock do you own
- What is the extent of human empathy
- Energy has gravity
- What is calibration software
- Is raw coconut tasty
- What can we do from eBIZ
- What is the meaning of parenthesis
- Have you ever struggled with insomnia
- Can we trust scientific facts
- Which Chase Bank is open
- What are reciprocals
- Is too much information ever negative
- What does burning butane produce
- Who was Sharmishtha in Mahabharata
- How were English medieval longbows made
- Does graduation percentage matter in TISS admission