Identical twins Mandy Westerman and Brandy Laman fit several of the classic twin stereotypes. They were so hard to tell apart as babies that their parents first painted their toenails different colors, then had their ears pierced at 2 months old, putting tiny hearts in one twin's earlobes and stars in the other's.
Today, at 27, they still have much more in common than blond hair and similar features. For one thing, they share not only a birthday, but also an anniversary. They got married on a double ceremony in May 2008. The two couples -- Mandy and husband Kris Westerman, 26, and Brandy and husband Daniel Laman, 27 -- followed up the wedding with a joint honeymoon in Jamaica.
And then a few months ago, the couples bought their first homes, closing, of course, on the same day. The houses, just down the street from one another, share the same floor plan, only in reverse. The vaulted-ceiling living rooms in their new Cordova homes even contain identical beige sectional sofas, side chairs and TV stands. The twins didn't set out to match, but they've found over the years that it's simply hard not to.
- Which countries are jealous of Russia
- What would be considered taboo in Bulgaria
- How do I write good night images
- Do parents get a military ID
- Is 0 considered a positive number
- What are the politics behind business
- Which is your favorite poem in 2019
- Is US visa rejection gender biased
- Should Twitter do anything about Trumps tweets
- Should homes have fire extinguishers
- Can I change my cats behavior
- What is the McDonalds effect
- What are the issues of data security
- Has anyone admired your fountain pen before
- What should be the aim of life
- What is the Bo Diddley Beat