Wigs. Rugs. Plugs. Bird's nests. No matter what you call them, a hair piece is a hair piece is a hair piece. Women use hair extensions and wigs all the time, but believe it or not, men do too -- especially men in Hollywood.You might not know it, but some of the biggest names in town were once bald, and now ... aren't.
There are countless websites devoted to speculating about which of our favorite male stars do and which don't have hair plugs, but the evidence really speaks for itself. Look around at the guys you see every day. Do all of them have lush, thick heads of hair? No. Then how and why do they in Hollywood? Is there something in the water?
Hmmm. We have compiled a list of 10 male stars rumored to have hair that's not exactly real.
Check out these 10 celebs below and then tell us:
Can you think of any other male stars who may wear hair pieces?
Image via © iStock.com/Becon
- What is hip impingement
- What does a musical arranger do
- When did the Zhou Dynasty end
- Is meditation for prisoners a good idea
- Can Kid Buu beat Beerus
- Why is phosphorus considered radioactive
- What are the names of Kauravas
- Where are you these days 1
- What is MPLS in Ethical hacking
- Does coarse mean crumbly
- Are snowflakes an example of fractals
- How should we look at things
- What are the reviews of American Gods
- How do you say delicate in Korean
- What prevents locksmiths from thieving
- Who discovered highway and where
- Is IIT good for middle class students