As a species, our sexual tastes are as varied as our fingerprints. Below is a list of every sexual fetish we can think of. Some, like the widely parodied foot fetish, are more commonplace, while others, like vorarephilia, are less well understood. (Please keep in mind that a “paraphilia” is a condition involving an atypical sexual desire that can sometimes include activities considered dangerous or extreme.)
Vorarephilia is an abnormal sexual condition characterized by the tendency to become aroused by the idea of eating someone, the idea of being eaten by someone, or by witnessing a cannibalistic scene. People with this particular paraphilia are commonly referred to as vores.
Hybristophilia is an abnormal sexual condition in which sexual desire and climax occur in response to the knowledge that one’s partner has committed a heinous act such as infidelity, lying, or criminal acts such as rape, murder, or robbery.
3. Diaper Bondage
Diaper bondage is a specific form of submission that involves role-play in which an adult regresses to an infant-like state. Often, the adult performing this sexual fetish will wear a diaper and act like a baby, seeking nurturing from their sexual partner. This condition is also known as paraphilic infantilism,autonepiophilia, psychosexual infantilism or, more commonly, adult baby syndrome.
4. Sleeping Sex
Sexsomnia is a rare sleep disorder that prompts an individual to seek sexual activity in their sleep. Although most reported cases involve men, both males and females may initiate sleep sex.
5. Cuckolding / Cuckoldry
Cuckolding or cuckoldry is a sexual fetish in which someone experiences sexual arousal by way of observing their partner having sex with a another man or woman. Some report an associated feeling of humiliation and /or rejection as part of the allure.
Omarashi, or “omo” for short, falls within the urolagnia family of sexual fetishes, which are related to urine. Those who identify as omo become aroused when they have a full bladder and wet themselves, or observe their partner wetting themselves. Other phrases used to describe this particular fetish are “bladder desperation” and “panty wetting.” The word omarashi is Japanese for “to wet oneself.”
7. Spanking Art
Spanking art is generally enjoyed by people who identify as spanking enthusiasts in the bedroom. Spankophilia is a paraphilia characterized by arousal from spanking or being spanked. It falls within the realm of of BDSM (bondage, discipline, submission, sadomasochism) behaviors, although it’s a sexula fetish in and of itself.
Somnophilia is erotic arousal dependent upon the act of intruding on a stranger mid-sleep, or waking someone up with erotic caresses.
9. My Little Pony Sex
The adult male fans of ‘My Little Pony’ are colloquially known as “bronies.” While not all bronies associate this cartoon program created for children with sex, there is a niche community of people who fetishize ‘My Little Pony’ and watch porn related to these series and / or roleplay scenes based on the show.
Teratophilia is a sexual fetish that involves being attracted to people with physical deformities. There are many subsets of teratophilia specific to different types of human deformities. For instance, acrotomophilia involves sexual attraction to amputees and stigmatophilia refers to deriving sexual pleasure from people whose bodies are marked or scarred in some way.
11. Coprophilia / Scatophilia
Coprophiila / Scatophilia (otherwise known as “scat sex) is a sexual fetish rooted in a fixation with feces and defecation. People who gravitate towards poop play experience sexual pleasure through the act of crapping on another person or being crapped on, for instance.
12. Dendrophilia / Arbophilia
People with this particular paraphilia are sexually attracted to trees. The term dendrophilia literally means “love of trees.” While some are turned on by the combination of textures (the roughness of tree bark in contrast to the softness of tree leaves), others simply find trees to be phallic symbols that arouse them.
13. Breath Play
Breath play involves the restriction of oxygen to the brain to achieve a heightened orgasm. Self-induced breath play during masturbation is known as autoerotic asphyxiation. Breath play within a couple can be achieved by nose pinching, holding your breath, cover the face with a hood or plastic bag, “corseting” (pushing down on someone’s chest), choking, hanging, or “kinging” / “queening” (smothering your partner with your genitals). Any time you restrict someone’s ability to breathe, you’re engaging in a risky behavior, so breath play falls within the realm of BDSM behaviors known as “edge play,” in which your partners is very much responsible for your life.
14. Daddy Kink (Daddy Dom)
Daddy kink is a relatively simple sexual fetish that involves submission / domination play during which the submissive refers to her dominant partner as “daddy.”
15. Pee Fetish
You’ve likely heard of a “golden shower” (the act of peeing on someone for the purpose of sexual pleasure)) and the people who like giving or receiving golden showers are characterized as having a pee fetish. The clinical term for this paraphilia is “urolagnia.”
16. Cum Fetish
People who identify as having a cum fetish are aroused by the act of cumming on their partner, being cummed on, and / or images of people who have been cummon-on. Something about the sticky mess of ejaculate on someone’s face, stomach, chest, or ass is tantalizing to those with a cum fetish.
Mechanophilia is characterized by sexual attraction to machines, sometimes a desire to engage in sexual relations with (or in) an airplane, car, bicycle, or helicopter.
18. Macrophilia / Giantess Sex
Macrophilia or giantess sex is an abnormal sexual condition that involves being attracted to and aroused by someone who is much larger than you are physically. In short, it’s a phenomenon in which people are turned on by giants and fantasies involving giants.
19. Pedal Pumping / Revving
Pedal pumping or “revving” is a subset of foot fetishism that involves watching someone, often a woman wearing high heels, push a gas pedal with masturbatory rhythm.
20. Balloon Fetish / Looners
People with a balloon fetish (aka “looners”) find balloons sexually attractive and incorporate them into their sex lives. While some find creative ways to have sex with balloons, others simply enjoy the sight of their partner sitting on a balloon and popping it.
21. Quorofilia / Hand Fetish
Some people who experience a hand fetish or quorofilia are attracted to a specific part of the hand, such as the fingers (which might appear phallic), the nails, or the palm. Others are aroused by actions performed with the hand, whether overtly sexual (e.g. masturbation) or traditionally asexual (e.g. handwashing or rinsing dishes).
22. Sensation Play
While many forms of erotic play are fundamentally cerebral and centered on power exchanges (think domination / submission), sensation play is eroticism that is physical first. In sensation play, the physical stimuli (e.g. silk scarves, ice, candle wax, massage oils, feathers) are applied in a controlled manner with the purpose of eliciting the release of pleasure triggering endorphins. While their may be pain involved, the effect is similar to that of a “runner’s high.”
23. Extreme Feeding / Feederism
Feeders or “encouragers” take pleasure in funneling excessive quantities of food into the mouths of “gainers.” Some extreme feeders enjoy the sensation of inserting their penis between a gainer’s fat folds.
These sexual fetishes are yet more specific (think attraction to people with neck braces or arousal from vomit) and more obscure. But they are also very real. What can we say? The world is a fascinating place, especially when it comes to human sexual behavior.
- Pygophilia — Attraction to the human butt.
- Hematolagnia — Also known as “vampire syndrome,” hematolagnia is sexual interest in blood or the desire to drink blood sensually.
- Salirophilia — The love of getting dirty (or getting your partner dirty), literally, prior to or during sexual intercourse.
- Katoptronophilia — Intense sexual satisfaction derived from mirrors, often satisfied by having sex, stripping, or masturbating in front mirrors.
- Food Fetish — While some foods are actually aphrodisiacs because they have properties that induce sexual desire, sexual food play can involve any food that a person finds sexually stimulating. Food play is a form of sitophilia, which refers to arousal by erotic scenes centering food.
- Teleiophilia — Sexual attraction to adults.
- Microphilia — Sexual attraction to small people or tiny things.
- Claustrophilia — People who are turned on by and / or prefer to have sex in tiny spaces.
- Agalmatophilia — A love of mannequins and/or statues.
- Hotdogging — Rubbing your penis between another person’s butt cheeks. (This is not about anal penetration, though it can lead there.)
- Tricophilia — Arousal from hair.
- Retifism — Arousal from shoes.
- Abasiophilia — Attraction to people with leg braces.
- Spectrophilia — Attraction to ghosts.
- Trichophilia — Arousal from hair.
- Abasiophilia — Love of people with neck braces.
- Phalloorchoalgolagnia — Arousal from pain to male genitalia.
- Plushophilia — Attraction to stuffed animals or people in animal costume.
- Aquaphilia — Arousal from water.
- Necrozoophilia — Attraction to dead animals.
- Apotemnophilia — Arousal from amputation.
- Emetophilia — Attraction to vomit.
- Frotteurism — Arousal from rubbing against non-consenting people.
- Eproctophilia — Attraction to farts.
- Maisesiophilia — Attraction to pregnant women.
- Homeovestism — Attraction to the clothing of one’s own gender.
- Dacryphilia – Attraction to making someone cry.
- Nasophilia —Attraction to noses.
- Arachnophilia —Attraction to spiders, spider-lover.
32 People On Reddit Reveal Their Weirdest Sexual Fetishes
We all have our turn-ons and turn-offs. But these people have some very specific sexual fetishes that fall outside the realm of what you might consider “normal.” Read these accounts of what it’s like to experience sexual arousal from something like a silky soft sweater or human piss.
1. Soft sweaters — duh.
“Weird sexual fetishes, eh?
Well, if by “weird” you mean “rare,” I bet nobody here shares this one: I love women who wear soft sweaters (angora, mohair, etc.). I don’t know what it is, but if a sexy woman is wearing a soft sweater, I’m immediately and irretrievably infatuated.”
2. Thank you, Nickelodeon!
“Can’t believe I’m going to post this, but it’s no weirder than most in this thread.
I’m bisexual and into BDSM, but the thing I consider weirdest is that I’m a wet and messy fetishist.
I like to see girls slimed, covered in mud, pied in the face, or just generally messy. Growing up with Nickelodeon was a strange and interesting experience…”
3. He takes Sleeping Beauty to a whole new level.
“I’ve got a thing for sleeping girls. Yes, it’s weird, but I never acted on it until my current girlfriend.
- Where is Honda originated from
- How can I make paint cure faster
- What are promotions in CRA
- What is the best music distribution company
- Why are international flights over booked
- Did I have a pop quiz today
- What is the key to salvation
- What is the main source of sales
- Why do some Chinese drink hot water
- What is the Spanish translation for condition
- Are you travelling anytime soon
- What are your limits
- Which is best fertility hospital in bangalore
- Are there too many James Bond movies
- How can Teenagers learn about Time Management
- Is creativity a strength