This story reminds me of something that Australian journalist Paul Sheehan, writing in the Sydney Morning Herald, *ten years ago*, recounted.
Muslim harassement of a middle-eastern Christian bottle-shop owner… in a suburb of *western Sydney*.
The guy hadn’t actually been *killed*; but he was being subjected to ferocious non-stop bullying, in an attempt to drive him out of an area that was being claimed as “Muslim” ONLY.
Not sure whether the link still works, but I kept a complete copy of the story at the time, so can provide the relevant paragraphs.
“…One of the edges of the global clash between Muslims and the rest is a bottle shop in a small and ratty shopping mall in western Sydney.
“The owner of the bottle shop is suffering low-level but steady harassment from his neighbours, who want him gone. He’s a Christian who has been told repeatedly: “This is a Muslim area,” and he is selling alcohol, which is proscribed by Islam.
“The one-hour parking zone outside the bottle shop is always occupied because local Muslims leave their cars there all day.
“The owner has written to the local council to complain, and nothing has been done.
“He does not want to be identified because he fears retribution. His reaction is sensible….
“…. The harassed operator of the bottle shop, for instance, is an Arab Christian…”. (Probably Lebanese Maronite Catholic – dda). END QUOTE.
The overweening megalomanical Muslim sense of total entitlement, which means in practice, an entitlement to treat all other humans like garbage, to indulge continually in every type of cruelty and bad behaviour, from petty nastiness (Muslims know all about how to inflict ‘micro-aggression’!!!) all the way on up to gleeful orgies of mass murder, is revolting. It is even more revolting because coupled so often with continual displays of exaggerated self-pity.
- Why do talented people end their lives
- What are deciduous forests and their characteristics
- Should one invest in Glenmark Pharma now
- Can drinking alcohol cause chronic urine retention
- How does payment processing work online
- What causes heart
- Will you live in an underwater city
- Does Georgia have casinos
- Is a Civil Engineering degree worth it?no_redirect=1
- Who is the best commentator of WWE
- What does ablegen mean in German
- Who chooses what music plays in restaurants
- What do Americans think of Kelantan
- How can someone become a successful accordionist
- Is Shikhar Dhawan s injury overrated
- Why do animals die