There are many prestigious medical schools if you choose to study medicine in the Czech Republic. With various universities offering programs in English, the country welcomes many international students. All medical degrees obtained from the Czech universities are internationally recognized.
The leading university in the Czech Republic is Charles University - First Faculty of Medicine in Prague, which offers English programs in general medicine & dentistry.
Masaryk University in Brno is located in the second largest city in the country and also offers English speaking programs in the fields of general medicine & dentistry.
Additional universities that offer to study medicine in the Czech Republic in English are Palacky University, Pilsen University, & Hradec Kralove.
Why study medicine in the Czech Republic?
Rising tuition costs and increasingly competitive admission requirements in countries such as the U.S. can present obstacles for students that dream of becoming a doctor, motivating prospective medical school students to take a closer look at the high quality, English language programs available in the Czech Republic. Prague, home to one of the oldest universities in Europe (it ranks in the top 2 percent of universities worldwide), offers English language medical programs in a cultural and historic setting.
Medical programs in English
Czech medical schools offer a great opportunity for students from all over the world dreaming of studying medicine abroad and becoming doctors. The medical facilities in the Czech Republic are known to be the best medical programs in the English language in Europe.
Most of the faculties where you study medicine in the Czech Republic offer a 6 year general medicine program, 5 year dentistry program and a 5 year pharmacy program. The programs are all held in English as well as in Czech. In addition, there is a bachelor degree program for nursing and a master degree program in optometry which is also taught in English.
Medical students from various countries such as the USA, Canada, UK, Norway, Sweden, Israel, Malaysia and Nigeria come to study medicine in the Chech Republic and fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor.
- Any great B2B2C case studies
- Can scratches be removed from eyeglasses
- Can nurses get PTSD from their jobs
- Is there a white hole
- What fish has the shortest lifespan
- What do cats do when theyre hungry
- Can I edit videos with Canva
- Is ones height mainly genetic
- Who are the UKs best news journalists
- How do tomatoes turn red
- How can I accidentally show my penis
- Solve that 7 31 211
- Can companies people still patent genes
- What are the negative effects of earthquakes
- What is the best sound quality subwoofer
- Have ideas helped to solve societal problems?no_redirect=1
- What is Rejuve Allure Cream
- Has anyone gotten rich from day trading