razorpay is a free Payment Gateway for 5,00,000+ Businesses in India. There is no setup or annual fee. Just pay a transaction fee of 1.75% for the transactions. razorpay accepts Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, UPI, Wallets, EMI, NEFT and IMPS
Charitable plugin of the WordPress allows non-profits and developers to create powerful fundraising platforms on their own website.
This plugin will help you integrate razorpay Payment Gateway with the Chartable Plugin without doing any efforts.
Limited Time Special Offer
Create Account with Rozarpay and enjoy 1.75%.
Sign Up Now
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later
- Charitable v1.6 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
- Visit the Charitable settings page, and click on the Checkout/Payment Gateways tab
- Click on Razorpay to edit the settings. If you do not see Razorpay in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager
- Do sign up, process will hardly take 10-15 minutes
Sign Up on razorpay
- During signup, razorpay will ask your PAN and Bank account details, after filling these details, you will reach razorpay Dashboard
- On the left-hand side menu, you will see the option “Setting” click on this button
- Choose the API key and generate the API Key
- Copy “Key ID” & “Key Secret” and paste it in the Charitable razorpay extension setting
- Save the settings and its done
For more details about razorpay service and details about transactions you need to access razorpay dashboard.
Note: razorpay supports all currency at present. So this module will work with others currency.
- For any issue with the plugin, or if you need help with setup/integration then write us at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/integrate-charitable-razorpay/
- For any issue with razorpay account send an email to https://razorpay.com/support/#request.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- To use this plugin correctly, you need to be able to make network requests. Please make sure that you have the php-curl extension installed.
- Does razorpay support currency other than INR?
Yes, razorpay supports all currency.
- Does razorpay support International Payments?
Yes, on the case to case basis. By default, International payments are disabled on new accounts. If you want to unable Internation payments for your account, you must have an FCRA certification, drop a mail to [email protected]
- Is GST certificate mandatory for razorpay?
It is good if you are having a GST certificate, but it is not mandatory.
- I am getting an error, “Payment Gateway Authorization Failed or API invalid” on the payment page, What should I do?
Key ID and Key Secret are not the same. Make sure you uncheck “Turn on Test Mode” in Charitable plugin Payment Gateway settings for live mode. If you want to use test mode, please select test mode in rozarpay dashboard and get Test Keys from there.
I just installed this plugin. It has made integration for Charitable Institutions really simple. However, the form is very basic with not much CSS. Also, field validation is missing. Please create a tutorial for form customization.
- What is not possible on the internet
- Have there ever been any 787 accidents
- What is 3 demon
- How do you say salt in Russian
- How is machine learning useful in AI
- Why are Singaporeans so rich
- How is Sri Krishna College Coimbatore
- How does the Java HashTable work
- Can you make jerky at home
- Can a lean person wear a waistcoat
- Does true Marxist communism exist
- Is sales a good career after engineering
- Can I trust ameritrade and interactive brokers
- What are the results of Ram Mandir
- What is Betaworks revenue model
- Can article spinning get you in trouble
- Do girls date guys younger than them
- Why are suits going out of fashion