Use 'editing' in a Sentence
I had to practice editing a bit more and do a few more jobs before I could consider myself a professional film editor.
19 people found this helpful
The editing done by the copywriter was excellent so we decided to bring him on full time to join our organization.
17 people found this helpful
As a Japanese teacher, it was hard work editing my students' essays, since they often made so many spelling and grammatical mistakes due to their inexperience in communicating with the language.
16 people found this helpful
Arranging, revising, and preparing a written, audio, or videomaterial for final production, usually by a party (called an editor) other than the creator of the material. The objectives of editing include (1) detection and removal of factual, grammatical, and typographical errors, (2) clarification of obscure passages, (3) elimination of parts not suitable for the targeted audience, and (4) proper sequencing to achieve a smooth, unbroken flow of narrative.
- What is 1 of 0 1
- Currently Who are the Trello users
- How will Putins reign end
- Whats the relationship between plants and flowers
- What is extreme introversion
- Who own the Bose audio system company
- Where are robots commonly used
- What does architecture mean in philosophy
- Is ice cream hylenated
- What determines a startups failure or success
- How do I run a franchise
- Are there any conferences for novelist
- How do atheist people think about psychology
- Why do skateboard wheels cone
- Is Jio really buying Jet Airways
- Is the Taj Mahal overrated 1
- Which vehicles do not run on water?no_redirect=1
- Parameters affected by throttling valve
- What are the principles of American democracy