What is 20/1 simplified?
Here we will simplify 20/1 to its simplest form and convert it to a mixed number if necessary.
In the fraction 20/1, 20 is the numerator and 1 is the denominator.
When you ask "What is 20/1 simplified?", we assume you want to know how to simplify the numerator and denominator to their smallest values, while still keeping the same value of the fraction.
We do this by first finding the greatest common factor of 20 and 1, which is 1.
Then, we divide both 20 and 1 by the greatest common factor to get the following simplified fraction:
Therefore, this equation is true:
20/1 = 20/1
If the numerator is greater than or equal to the denominator of a fraction, then it is called an improper fraction. In that case, you could convert it into a whole number or mixed number fraction.
20/1 = 20
Here you can submit another fraction for us to simplify:
What is 20/2 simplified?
Here is the next fraction on our list that we simplified.
- Whats it like to waste your life
- How risky SIP can get
- What is the perfect body size
- What will come after microprocessors
- What is the power system reliability
- What do you think about abstract art
- Are Turkish and Indian food similar
- What are the Starbucks cups called
- Is garment making taught in fashion communication
- What is the sound of love
- What is magnetizing reactance
- What is the largest predator
- What are the types of takeover defenses
- Who owns Volvo trucks now
- How do most people perceive age
- Which picture best describes obsession