1LINK being the leading shared ATM Network in Pakistan enables inter-connectivity among the member banks creating a broad-based card acceptance for cash withdrawal at customer’s disposal apart from their own bank’s ATM.
This facility allows Banks to provide cash withdrawal and balance inquiry services to customers at all ATMs across the country (for Off-us transactions). Moreover, for On-us transactions, 1LINK has transformed ATMs into more than just a cash-withdrawing machine. All member banks via 1LINK’s shared ATM network can offer Inter Bank Funds Transfer, balance inquiry and bill payment services to their customers. Over 190 million ATM transactions (and growing) were successfully processed by 1LINK in the year 2018.
This connectivity and transaction routing is backed by “Authentic” (NCR), an agile transaction processing platform employing ORACLE database which allows 1LINK to operate multi-faceted payments from a single platform while complying to the EMV standards. Through its switching services, 1LINK connects 31 commercial and microfinance banks with branch banking in collaboration with the key global payment schemes such as VISA, Mastercard, UnionPay International (UPI) and Japan Credit Bureau (JCB).
- How do you feel about autonomous driving
- Whats the appeal of whiskey
- What is Bobby Vees most successful song
- What exactly is a non professional camera
- Is marijuana legal in Mexico
- Where can I purchase diamonds in Andhra
- Is it easier to be a jerk?no_redirect=1
- Why is Windows XP popular in China
- How can I improve my grammar 1
- How do molluscs excrete
- How do you say relish in kannada
- How do I get pregnant after miscarriage
- Does friend zoning boost ones ego
- Is Google part of the Illuminati
- What are some dirtiest sex encounters
- How was Quora different back in 2011
- What are some movies scene epic fails