Once you have your content guidelines written, it’s time to decide how you’ll manage the different tasks involved in social media marketing.
Tools and software can help you manage your social media marketing more effectively. Choosing the right tools and software is important because it helps you:
- Stay organized
- Work together more easily
- Plan and schedule content in advance
- Better respond to your audience
The collection of software and tools you use is called your “stack.”
In this section, you’ll choose which software and tools your team will use to help you achieve your social media goals.
Here are the tools you need to manage your social media efforts:
1.Collaboration software: This tool is at the heart of all your social media efforts. It’s a communications center that allows your team to share documents, images, and messages with each other.
Choose collaboration software that allows you to:
- Organize your communications by campaign, date, and groups of people in one place
- Onboard quickly.
Choose software with an easy-to-use user interface, so your team doesn’t have to spend large amounts of time learning how to use it
- Do your job easier and have fun while you’re at it!
Additionally, it helps if your collaboration software can:
- Develop and preview multimedia content as it will look when it’s published
- Assign tasks to team members
- Automatically create “to do” lists for each team member
- Record feedback and approvals on all items
- Share assets with teammates
2.Content Planning & Scheduling Software
A content calendar is an essential social media tool that helps you plan and publish your content with ease.
The calendar tool should allow you to record the following information for each social platform:
- Topics to discuss
- Distribution and frequency of topics
- Date & time for posts
- Key messages
- Creative formats to develop
- Special opportunities and events to consider
This tool is a priority for your team because it helps them stay on track with goals and maintain consistency for your brand’s quality, tone, and messaging across all social channels.
Be sure your content calendar allows you to publish directly from its platform! This helps you save time and spend less effort keeping your content organized.
Pssst! Sharelov gives you all the features you need for tools #1 and #2!
Our awesome social management platform includes collaboration tools plus a drag-n-drop content calendar to easily manage all your campaigns and social profiles.
- What is the New York Stock Exchange
- What are regular nouns
- Who was Dostoevsky
- Is Stephen Hawking a robot
- Are pit bulls really dangerous
- How can I get a URN number
- Which motorcycle is safe to ride
- What is a capsule wardrobe
- Does Google recruit employee from NITs
- How can I get torrents for books
- What is something to boast about
- What books should every man read
- What is Pinterest marketing 1
- How much does a ski resort cost
- How do Trello and Evernote compare
- Why do the French disdain privatization
- Are Gilakis and Zazas related