- noun: a unit of language that native speakers can identify
Example: "Words are the blocks from which sentences are made"
- noun: a brief statement
Example: "He didn't say a word about it"
- noun: a verbal command for action
Example: "When I give the word, charge!"
- noun: a word is a string of bits stored in computer memory
Example: "Large computers use words up to 64 bits long"
- noun: a promise
Example: "He gave his word"
- noun: the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- noun: a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group
Example: "He forgot the password"
- noun: an exchange of views on some topic
Example: "We had a word or two about it"
- noun: new information about specific and timely events
- noun: the sacred writings of the Christian religions
Example: "He went to carry the Word to the heathen"
- verb: put into words or an expression
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 33333 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #4459)
Use in a sentence...
- How long an ASMR video should be
- When do teenagers ask who am I
- What is mesh material
- Will Serbia take over the Balkans
- Do Vietnamese have a distinct chopstick style
- Can sunglasses cause sunburn
- Does Pepto Bismol really expire
- Will the world ever stop being lazy
- What is a stipend
- Who is Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov
- How would you answer these company questions
- Why did Doctor Manhattan kill Reverse Flash
- Can introverts make excellent real estate agents
- Why is math class disgusting
- Is chyawanprash good for dogs
- Can employees at Google date coworkers
- How good youre at forgetting things