Lots of people who started with FFVII here it seems.
The first one I played all the way through (I had played bits of FFVI at a friend's house, or bits of the Legend of Zelda but the short exposures did me no favors) was Super Mario RPG. Man did I ever fall in love with that game. My first Final Fantasy RPG that I finished was Final Fantasy VII (for PC, because I bought an N64).
You have to understand about me, though, that when I was a kid, I was not allowed to own any video games. I had an original black and pea-soup green gameboy which my aunt bought me (much to the chagrin of my parents) and I wasn't even allowed to buy a system on my own (not that my allowance was big enough) until about 2 years before the N64 came out when I finally got a SNES. I probably would've picked up and played FFVI had I owned a system at the time. But in a way, Super Mario RPG was the perfect introduction to RPGs. Very forgiving and light-hearted, completely turn-based, easy on the eyes, and lots of fun.
- What is a socket in Android
- What are structure variables
- What does the suffix pus mean
- Which Arlo security camera is the best
- How did liechtenstein became a tax haven
- How often do Singaporeans invest in Malaysia
- What sites offer free website templates
- What is rarely portrayed accurately on TV
- What is your favorite obscure word
- Are Hush Puppies seafood
- Can inflammation occur due to allergic reactions
- Is a printer an output divice
- Which one is better SDL or SFML
- Is OnePlus 6t better than Oneplus 6
- What is 6 6 6 0
- What words mean the same as friend
- How can Quoras Android app be improved
- What are some synonyms for inquisitive