I have a lot of favourites at the moment so forgive me.
Finesse by Bruno Mars feat. Cardi
I am no fan of Cardi B but wow, she stuck the landing here with a 80s flow befitting of the vibe Bruno Mars is creating with this song and bringing back the new jack swing style is awesome.
Coming Home by Sheppard
This song should be a worldwide hit, currently at number 23 on the ARIA singles chart in Australia and is everything I would expect from a band like Sheppard. Breezy sunshiny pop!
Marry Me by Thomas Rhett
Never thought I'd see the day I'd like a Thomas Rhett song but it's the best song he has ever made, the outrageous thing is it won't be his biggest hit ever.
Rooftop by Nico Santos
Just one of those pop songs that works on so many levels, its infectious and Nico sounds like he is having fun.
That's just four songs though, there's other songs that I have been loving from Lady Gaga, Kylie Minogue and George Ezra.
- Who wrote the Devils Bible
- What if the RPM is more
- Which tests are important during pregnancy
- What comes first sales or marketing
- What is a vacuum furnace
- Is Xanax available without prescription
- Robert Frost Is interstellar space travel possible
- Can hydrocephalus be treated with medication
- What should everyone know about agriculture
- How is groundwater related to surface water
- Is insulation worth the cost
- Whats your 180 career shift story
- What compels you to answer this question
- Is gulati a sikh or hindu surname
- What are some jobs for wheelchair users
- What do “neurotypical” and “empath” mean
- In what era of history was 1909
- Should Facebook have journalistic integrity
- What is financial stability and development council
- What is the steel bridge expansion joint