Ari Buchler joined Intralinks, a leading financial technology provider for the global banking, deal making and capital markets communities, in 2018. At Intralinks, he is responsible for the company’s global legal affairs.
Prior to Intralinks, Ari was General Counsel and SVP, Corporate Development at Sophos, a global cybersecurity firm. At Sophos, he led the company’s legal team and corporate development. Ari also played a key role in the company’s 2015 $1.6B IPO on the London Stock Exchange. Prior to Sophos, Ari was Vice President & General Counsel at Rocket Software, Inc., a private global software development firm.
Ari also served as Senior Vice President, Legal and Regulatory Services at Phase Forward Inc., which he helped build from a venture-backed startup to a publicly traded, global industry leader with over $200 million in revenue and more than 900 employees in 8 countries. Phase Forward completed its IPO on Nasdaq in 2004 and was acquired by Oracle in 2010.
Earlier in his career, Ari served as in-house counsel at Reed Business Information and as a corporate associate at the law firm of Skadden Arps.
Ari has a law degree from Columbia University School of Law and a bachelor’s degree in political science and a special honors curriculum from Hunter College of the City University of New York.
- Will you ever visit Africa again
- What are the categories of crowdfunded projects
- Which acid is present in tamarind
- Did Amber Heard abuse Johnny Depp
- What is poetry to you
- Is there any democratic monarchy 1
- How much flight school in India cost
- Is JSDF highly respected in Japan
- Is a mathematical model simply an equation
- Is the Philippines famous in other countries
- Why do doctors prescribe anti biotic always
- What is Dyno Tuning
- How are you funding your startups
- How many cities have metro rail facility
- What would Jesus do to child predators
- How do I buy a telescope
- Is globalization really necessary 1