Applications submitted on this website may be originated by one of several lenders, including: FinWise Bank, a Utah-chartered bank located in Sandy, UT, member FDIC; Opportunity Financial LLC, a licensed lender in certain states. All loans funded by FinWise Bank will be serviced by OppLoans. Please refer to our Rates and Terms page for more information.
DE residents: Opportunity Financial, LLC is licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner, License No. 013016, expiring December 31, 2020.
NM Residents: This lender is licensed and regulated by the New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department, Financial Institutions Division, P.O. Box 25101, 2550 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504. To report any unresolved problems or complaints, contact the division by telephone at (505) 476-4885 or visit the website http://www.rld.state.nm.us/financialinstitutions/.
NV Residents: The use of high-interest loans services should be used for short-term financial needs only and not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling before entering into any loan transaction.
OppLoans performs no credit checks through the three major credit bureaus Experian, Equifax, or TransUnion. Applicants’ credit scores are provided by Clarity Services, Inc., a credit reporting agency.
Based on customer service ratings on Google. Testimonials reflect the individual's opinion and may not be illustrative of all individual experiences with OppLoans. Check loan reviews.
* Approval may take longer if additional verification documents are requested. Not all loan requests are approved. Approval and loan terms vary based on credit determination and state law. Applications processed and approved before 7:30 p.m. ET Monday-Friday are typically funded the next business day.
†TX residents: Opportunity Financial, LLC is a Credit Access Business that arranges loans issued by a third-party lender. Neither OppLoans nor the third-party lender reports payment history to the major credit bureaus: TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax.
Rates and terms vary by state.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Opportunity Financial Customer Support Team by phone at 855-408-5000, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday between 9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Time, or by sending an email to [email protected]
OppLoans is committed to meeting the needs of all our customers and making our products and services accessible to everyone. These ongoing efforts include focusing on meeting online usability and design recommendations by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 and 2.1. We are continuously striving to enhance our content and technology to improve the accessibility of our website to better serve the needs of all our customers. If have you any accessibility-related questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- What is a professional title
- Is a corporation truly alive
- Which industries are prone to price war
- What is GBX in the stock market
- Which player runs 60 FPS video successfully
- What happens when two frequencies collide
- What is meant by good knowledge
- What are the foundations to study CCNA
- Is cocky and arrogant the same thing
- Who was your childhood bully
- How do you rectify a situation
- What is cottrell atmosphere
- Is Star Plus advertising helpful for businesses
- Where can I find business ideas
- Do you wear pantyhose with your boots
- How do I account for muscular dystrophy