Java is one of the best programming languages for development. The popularity and usage of Java are still increasing even after two decades which is a big time for any Programming language. There are only a few programming languages which seem hard to get replaced and Java is one of them. Here are 5 reasons why Java is the best programming Language.
Why is Java the best programming Language?
1. Object Orientation
Java is an object-oriented programming language that supports all principles like Data Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Overloading, Overriding, and Inheritance. Which makes it as powerful as C++. We all know C++ is the extended version of C programming. Thus, it makes Java better than C programming.
2. Rich API
Another big reason to learn Java is it’s Rich API. Java provides API for almost everything you need in development like I/O, networking, utilities, XML parsing, database connection etc. Whatever left is covered by open source libraries like Apache Commons, Google Guava, and others.
3. Great collection of Open Source libraries
The big organisations like Apache, Google, and others has contributed to add a lot of great libraries, which makes Java development very easy, faster and cost effective.
4. Platform Independent and Free
In the 1990s, this was the main reason for Java’s popularity. The idea of platform independence is great, and Java’s tagline “write once run anywhere” was enticing enough to attract lots of new development in Java. This is still one of the reason of Java being best programming language, most of Java applications are developed in Windows environment and run in UNIX platform.
Java is free from the start, i.e. you don’t need to pay anything to create Java application. This FREE thing also helped Java to become popular among individual programmers, and among large organisations.
5. Wonderful Community and Documentation
There is Java community to help beginners, advanced and even expert Java programmers. Java actually promotes taking and giving back to community habit. Lots of programmers, who use open source, tester etc. The expert programmer provides advice FREE at various Java forums and StackOverflow. This is simply amazing and gives a lot of confidence to a newbie in Java.
Javadoc made learning easy and provide an excellent reference while coding in Java. With an advent of IDE, you don’t even need to look Javadoc explicitly in a browser, but you can get all information in your IDE window itself.
Java is everywhere, it’s on the desktop, it’s on mobile, it’s on a card, almost everywhere and so is Java programmers.
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) Like Eclipse and Netbeans made Java development much easier, faster and fluent. It’s easy to search, refactor and read code using IDEs.
Also See: Best Websites to Learn Programming
- How much do you love painting
- Who are Aryans exactly Who are Khas
- What are the best healthy eating communities
- What is the value of 11 22
- Are life skills overrated
- Why should I travel to Israel?no_redirect=1
- How do railroad crossing gates work
- Dream within a dream 1
- How do you recognize a German accent
- Can you hack PayPal for money
- Why do soldiers have no face protection
- How big of a problem are deepfakes
- Do individuals of higher IQs meditate often
- Do you miss him her
- How did the ancient Chinese make paper
- Why do MIDI files sound bad
- Where do researchers buy their equipment from
- What is glass door condensation
- Why should I never visit Swaziland