I don't know what's wrong with your baby, but he sounds like how my kitty was.
They say cats don't respond to punishment, like popping them with a newspaper. But my cat has stopped attacking me and other people since I started, she still plays with me and my family, and she acts more like a normal and loving cat. She even comes over to me and LAYS DOWN and LET'S me PET her and she purrs!
Cats will pop each other on the head when the other has crossed a line. Then the other cat knows not to do that.
Try to mimic the pop that cats do to each other. Don't use your hand, you can accidentally pop to hard and hurt them. Plus, they'll associate your hand with punishment.
This may help you. Just be consistent when ever he freaks out, pop him with a newspaper, dont hurt him, but make sure it makes some noise, if he dosent respond to it then stop.
Test it out on your hand until you figure out how to pop with out causing any injury.
It may not work since he's that old, but you won't know till you try.
Don't abuse him though, that'll just make him freaky.
If you don't feel comfortable with it then don't do it.
Good luck!!! :)
Source(s): My kitty was a phyco, and she is mostly Siamese, and her mother refused to even be around her when she was 3 weeks old, much let her suckle. So she had some problems, now they are straitened out. P.S. we never have beat my kitty before, like I said, her mother abandoned her (and her littermates) when she was too young. I don't mean beat your cat, but let him know he just can't act that way.
- Is world after death before birth exist
- What is difference between service and thread
- What is true meaning of Zoso
- How much money do quotes websites make
- Do embassies share information with other embassies
- Can an AC run for 24 hours
- How does Five Eyes spy
- How does one plan for a sabbatical
- Are there drugs at FLAME University
- Where should I publish my research paper
- Why was babri masjid demolished
- Where was Taare Zameen Par filmed
- Who is the most pretentious Bollywood celebrity
- Are avocados bad for your heart
- What is online marketing LinkedIn
- Why did Alan Wilkins leave Star Sports