"I'm supporting Trump because he helps people who are in the workforce, and he supports people taking home what they make and the money they earn…People work hard, they go to school to do their job, and they should be able to take home all the money that they earn. I'm going to college. I'm going to get a job in the medical field and I think going to school for that long I should be able to take home as much as I make."
Jennifer Fresard, 39, Del Ray Beach, Fla., marketing agency owner
"The key reason that I'm supporting Trump is probably because I am, like everyone else, fed up with the politics and the politicians. Being a small business [owner] and trying to succeed, I just really think his message is what we need right now…I just think that he's going to support us. I love the fact that he wants to keep jobs here, and I think that's the number one thing that I'm supporting."
Nicole Rossetti, 23, Charlotte, N.C., community college student
"I'm all about honesty and I think he's honest, and he's not a fake. I think he just tells it how it is. A lot of other politicians just don't speak the truth. I think they cover up just to get a vote in. I think there's something different about him that people are feeling. Like they're telling about that Trump movement—I really do believe in it. Look at this all these young people around here. I don't see that many when it comes to the older politicians."
Patricia Behrens, 28, Chalmette, La., waitress
"I like Trump because he's not a politician. He was never a governor or anything like that. I think politics—to me, it's all about the money and Trump has his own money, so he's not after the money; he's after the country."
Sinetria Hudson, 41, New Orleans, customer service/temp worker
"I'm supporting Trump because I like that you know what you're getting, you know who he is…there are no surprises, he doesn't change his voice, he doesn't try to sound like certain groups of people. There will be no surprises. I like the fact that he is able to challenge the establishment."
Victoria Breedlove, 37, Charlotte, N.C., rental property business owner
"I'm supporting Trump because he's promising to make America great again—that's the main point—and to secure the border. He's not the like the other politicians who just say, 'blah, blah, blah' and never do the thing that the people want to do. He's not the typical politician. I think only he can work with both parties. That's my point."
- What are some Egypt facts and information
- How can limiting beliefs fuel our growth
- How do I delete my Swiggy account?no_redirect=1
- Retrocomputing Which programming language pioneered recursion
- What s your real life superpower
- Why do people like spanking porn videos
- What are the new features of Java?no_redirect=1
- Can 4D plotting be possible
- How do you cook Johnsonville Brats?no_redirect=1
- How do I talk to technical recruiters
- How can forest fires be prevented
- Why do people like sunsets?no_redirect=1
- Is ANSYS software used for electrical engineering
- What is the significance of Matamah Shradh
- How is money created endogenously
- Are gametes haploid?no_redirect=1
- What are toxic genes
- What is Petronet LNG