Amber Heard and Elon Musk called it quits a few weeks ago, citing busy schedules. But you know, I and every other person who writes gossip can smell bulls—t from several thousand miles away. And I call tomfoolery.
The two had split after a year of dating, although they had only gone public in April. Their excuse about timing and their busy schedules went something like, “He’s super busy and works all the time. Amber is filming ['Aquaman'] in Australia until October. She’s in no position to settle with him. She feels her career is just starting.” Mmkay.
Now Star — I know, so take it with several grains of salt — is reporting that the reason behind their breakup may or may not be much more sinister. Sources tell the magazine that it was “close encounters of the come-hither kind that sealed her fate,” whatever that means.
“Elon caught Amber in countless lies. She would tell him she was having a quiet night in when she was actually out clubbing,” says a source, adding that Amber didn’t act like she had a boyfriend while she was in Australia. “But Amber would always drop Elon’s name when she went shopping.”
Friends did try to warn Musk that Johnny Depp’s ex-wife was a golddigger dressed in hand-me-downs. “Elon had to learn that the hard way,” says the pal. “He couldn’t see it at first, but Amber was just using him.”
OK, sure. But also? I wouldn’t at all say that Heard is dressed in "hand-me-downs," that's rude. Besides, if women are attracted to rich men, does that really make them gold diggers? He’s like, attracted to young women who ruin seminal films like “Magic Mike.” Musk is in no place to judge.
Anyway, these two drama queens were already spotted having lunch again, after announcing their breakup, so who even knows. Could be tomfoolery. But it looks like they're both just a mess.
- How is the stomach virus transmitted
- Why is privacy a matter of individuals
- Can government servants do another job
- Why does my boyfriend say hes ugly
- What are the child development theories
- What is EPM in affiliate marketing
- Do positive thoughts really work
- Is India turning into a capitalist monopoly
- Is C or C worth learning today
- Retrocomputing Which programming language pioneered recursion
- What conservative policies do liberals agree with
- Is your God arrogant
- Will you lose weight by dancing Bharatanatyam
- Is 11k views good
- Have Turks ever met a Jewish Turk