Dispose of a Propane Tank
How to Dispose of a Propane Tank. Spring is in the air, time to drag out the patio furniture, short-sleeve shirts and the barbeque grill. But the propane tank for your grill looks like it needs to be replaced. If so, you'll need to dispose of the old tank. It's not always as easy as tossing it into the trash. Here are some things to know when disposing of an old propane tank.
Bring your old propane tank to a propane tank supplier such as Home Depot. Most suppliers will take your old tank for disposal when you purchase a new one.
Empty your propane tank completely and check with your local waste management company. Some companies might take propane tanks in the trash as long as they are empty.
Check for local propane gas companies that will take your old tank. Look online or in your local Yellow Pages under "Gas" to locate such a company.
Locate a hazardous waste facility in your area if you are disposing of an old propane tank that is not empty.
Contact your town hall to see if they are offering a town clean-up. Many towns will sponsor such a clean up, usually in the spring, and will accept items such as old propane tanks for disposal.
Offer your old empty propane tank to a local metal scrap yard. Many such yards will take old propane tanks.
- Is the term Green Conservative an oxymoron
- How does antibacterial soap kill bacteria
- What is the Latin word for powerful
- How is bad content removed from Quora
- What makes people extraordinary?no_redirect=1
- What are the limitations of amazon echo
- Is Waterburys Compound a good cough syrup
- How can I love someone unconditionally
- What are the uses of tourism
- Is arts and science a good choice
- How old is the Madras Regiment
- What are the downsides of Google apps
- What do neurons know about logic
- Does Johns Hopkins accept AP credits
- Can I produce hydrogen from cooking oil
- When will Israel elect a prime minister
- How does the shipping containers industry work
- How do libertarians feel about conscription
- Do liberals believe in a strong country